The Purchasing Negotiation Training Program is designed to optimize your buying efforts, the level of expenditure and your cost reduction initiatives. Therefore it is aimed at professional buyers and vendor managers of varying experience level, internal stakeholders whose interests are at stake at any stage of the purchasing process, and all those who negotiate over resources both: internally and with suppliers.
If you are serious about reducing spend and improving your purchasing results this program is not a ‘should’, it is a ‘must’. If you want the fastest results in the shortest period of time, this program is for you. There is absolutely nothing to risk and everything to gain.
The Purchasing Negotiation Training Program answers one fundamental question: How do you get the advantage in the long term, while at the same time achieving your immediate business objectives? It is an immersive and comprehensive program that will provide you with both: world-class purchasing negotiation tools, and a blueprint to apply those tools to your maximum advantage.
The program derives from our best in class Strategic Negotiation Model, which has been instrumental for our Clients in obtaining exceptional negotiated results. The BNA Strategic Negotiation Model has been designed to:
- help organizations successfully negotiate value maximizing deals
- guide negotiators through various negotiation challenges present in high-stakes, multi-issue and complex negotiations
- help professionals (and their companies) close profitable deals and realize the anticipated contract value over time
- improve the value of sales and supplier negotiations and relationships, and
- assist organizations and individuals in building a unique negotiation capability with the focus on the entire lifecycle of interactions between service providers and their clients – from RFP, through negotiation, transition, implementation, service delivery to subsequent contract renegotiation
After participating in the Purchasing Negotiation Training Program your team will be able to:
- Engage effectively in strategic and tactical supplier negotiations
- Secure the best possible pricing while building strong working relationships with suppliers
- Perform supply market analysis to gain maximum advantage in supplier negotiations
- Negotiate effectively with single source suppliers
- Optimise the outcomes of your internal negotiations
- Plan and execute effective concession strategies
- Achieve Value For Money in all your supplier negotiations
With the BNA Purchasing Negotiation Framework you can boost the performance of your purchasing team, improve net income and build supplier relationships that deliver value.
High-performing organizations know that training alone is not enough to deliver sustainable behavior change and measurable improvements. The truth is that you can’t build a muscle in an hour, a day or even a weekend and progress is never linear. Only with total and continuous immersion, quality coaching and consistent spaced repetition can one optimize learning experience and achieve lasting results.
The Purchasing Negotiation Training Program is designed to empower participants with the focus, training, and accountability they need to achieve the consistent results you’d require of your sourcing teams.
The Program answers these 2 questions:
- How do you get the advantage long term?
- How do you turn learning experience and newly acquired skills into accelerated and sustainable results?
The exact program content and its structure are driven by your specific needs, objectives, and budget. We have deliveredPurchasing Negotiation Training Programs that included:
- Purchasing Negotiation Strategy & Process Definition
- A Series of 2-3-day Instructor-led Training Workshops
- Individual and Group Coaching
- Coach the Coach for Managers
- Negotiation Interventions – preparation for actual negotiations with critical suppliers
- E-learning and Virtual Learning
- Purchasing Negotiation Academy – access to an online, interactive platform + customized training modules delivered monthly
- Follow-up Instructor-led Training
All our programs are built upon the fundamental premise that drives all our client engagement – RESULTS
Contact us to receive a formal proposal and a detailed overview of the program structure and content.
At, BNA Ltd we deploy a highly personalized, customer-centric approach when building and implementing customized training programs. At the end of the day, it is about delivering anticipated improvements to your people and company. We praise ourselves for being collaborative and working closely with nominated stakeholders in order to bring about maximum value to our Clients.
To achieve this, we implement a simple, yet very effective 4-step process:
- STEP 1: ASSESS – we will work with you to identify and explore current challenges, opportunities, and negotiation performance
- STEP 2: CREATE – here we will adopt the BNA Strategic Negotiation Model (a process-based methodology) to design a customized solution, and define your company’s new way of negotiating, to ensure that we help you achieve your specific business needs and objectives in the short-, medium, and long-term.
- STEP 3: DELIVER – the new way of negotiating is embedded into existing processes and strategies (instructor-led training workshops, coaching, consulting) and we help you create a culture of learning and accountability
- STEP 4: SUSTAIN – we help you sustain your new competitive advantage through ongoing support (e.g. coaching and consulting), Sales Negotiation Academy (online, interactive platform) and customized virtual learning modules