Negotiations have become more complex and more critical to business success. The Strategic Negotiation Training Program is appropriate for cross-functional teams where team members are responsible for defining and communicating your company’s value proposition to clients, negotiating agreements, implementing agreements, managing SLAs and client relationships until the contract value is fully realized. This program is designed to help you create and sustain cross-organizational collaboration and alignment for critical deals, instill common negotiation processes and standards, and build capabilities to ensure your most critical business relationships deliver maximum economic value over time.
We have designed and delivered customized Strategic Negotiation Training Programs for cross-functional teams composed of:
- B2B Sales Professionals (incl. Managers and Directors)
- Pricing & Marketing Team Members (incl. Managers and Directors)
- Service Transition and Implementation Teams
- Solution Architects
- Service Managers and Service Team Members
- Account Managers and Directors
- Operations and Service Delivery Team Members
- Project/Program Managers and GPMO
If you are serious about improving your business results this program is not a ‘should’, it is a ‘must’. If you want the fastest results in the shortest period of time, this program is for you. There is absolutely nothing to risk and everything to gain.
You and your team will be equipped with the Negotiation Strategies and Techniques required for you to build profitable and sustainable business relationships with your business partners, key suppliers, customers, and stakeholders, as well as to realize the hard dollar value your organization expects from outsourcing and long-term, complex and strategic agreements.
When you decide to enter a long-term business agreement where money, time and your resources are at stake, you don’t want just any deal – you want a deal worth doing. In particular, you will be provided with practical negotiation preparation and engagement tools (Business Negotiation Blueprint) that will include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiation preparation checklist
- Price and value negotiation techniques
- Negotiation SWOT analysis
- Stakeholder mapping tools
- Team selection and role definition framework
- Effective governance framework
- Concession strategy framework
- Framing & reframing techniques for maximum results
If your organization is involved in complex negotiations with multiple stakeholders and long-term relationships to deliver high value, then we can help you and your team to implement a structured way to negotiate the best value through harnessing best and leading negotiation best practices.
The program derives from our best in class Strategic Negotiation Model, which has been instrumental for our Clients in obtaining exceptional negotiated results. The BNA Strategic Negotiation Model has been designed to:
- help organizations successfully negotiate value maximizing deals
- guide negotiators through various negotiation challenges present in high-stakes, multi-issue and complex negotiations
- help professionals (and their companies) close profitable deals and realize the anticipated contract value over time
- improve the value of sales and supplier negotiations and relationships, and
- assist organizations and individuals in building a unique negotiation capability with the focus on the entire lifecycle of interactions between service providers and their clients – from RFP, through negotiation, transition, implementation, service delivery to subsequent contract renegotiation
High-performing organizations know that training alone is not enough to deliver sustainable behavior change and measurable improvements. The truth is that you can’t build a muscle in an hour, a day or even a weekend and progress is never linear. Only with total and continuous immersion, quality coaching and consistent spaced repetition can one optimize learning experience and achieve lasting results.
The Strategic Negotiation Training Program is designed to empower participants with the focus, training, and accountability they need to maximise the value as they sell, protect margins and increase revenues as they implement agreements and build strong working relationships with Customers throughout.
The Program answers these 2 questions:
- How do you realize 100% value of your critical contracts and relationships?
- How do you get the advantage long term?
The exact program content and its structure are driven by your specific needs, objectives, and budget. We have delivered Strategic Negotiation Training Programs that included:
- A thorough Discovery & Design Process
- Negotiation Strategy & Process Definition
- A Series of 2-3-day Instructor-led Training Workshops
- Individual and Group Coaching
- Negotiation Interventions – preparation for actual negotiations
- E-learning and Virtual Learning
- Negotiation Academy – access to an online, interactive platform + customized training modules delivered monthly
- Follow-up Instructor-led Training
All our programs are built upon the fundamental premise that drives all our client engagement – RESULTS
Contact us to receive a formal proposal and a detailed overview of the program structure and content.
At, BNA Ltd we deploy a highly personalized, customer-centric approach when building and implementing customized training programs. At the end of the day, it is about delivering anticipated improvements to your people and company. We praise ourselves for being collaborative and working closely with nominated stakeholders in order to bring about maximum value to our Clients.
To achieve this, we implement a simple, yet very effective 4-step process:
- STEP 1: ASSESS – we will work with you and nominated stakeholders to identify and explore current challenges, opportunities, and negotiation performance within the relevant functions
- STEP 2: CREATE – here we will adopt the BNA Strategic Negotiation Model (a process-based methodology) to design a customized solution, and define your company’s new way of negotiating across the board, to help you achieve your specific business needs and objectives in the short-, medium, and long-term.
- STEP 3: DELIVER – the new way of negotiating is embedded into existing processes and strategies (instructor-led training workshops, coaching, consulting) and we help you create a culture of learning and accountability
- STEP 4: SUSTAIN – we work with you to sustain your new competitive advantage through ongoing support (e.g. coaching and consulting), Strategic Negotiation Academy (online, interactive platform) and customized virtual learning sessions/modules