The Deal-Making Reality:
82% of all salespeople discount their price before closing the sale
An average of 1% price discount may decrease your operating profits by 8% to 10%
70% of strategic alliances, partnerships and M&A deals fail to realise their intended contract value
75% of all outsourcing agreements are renegotiated before the end of the contract period
Only 13% of organisations confirm that they realise all of the anticipated value from supply contracts
Equip your salespeople with the most Advanced Sales Negotiation Strategies, Techniques and Tools to protect and improve margins, reduce excessive discounting, negotiate effectively with professional buyers and sell more profitably by competing on value not price.
Although the outcome of a single sales negotiation may not have a significant impact on your company’s profits, the hundreds of negotiations your salespeople undertake in a financial year cumulatively have an enormous impact on your operating profits and revenue targets. Rising costs, more commoditization pressure, irrational competitive behavior, the need to establish, demonstrate and protect value in an environment of aggressive competition mean business is harder to do now than ever before.
For nearly fifteen years, we have worked to compress and condense the best strategies and tools available, to help salespeople deal with the challenges present during sales negotiations. We understand that selling is a game of margin, not volume. The toughest challenge that salespeople and business owners face in the current economic climate is the battle against lower-priced competitors, and how you handle it at a deal and an organizational level, can make or break your company.
Our Sales Negotiation Training Program is about evening the odds in your negotiations with professional buyers and external stakeholders who impact the decision to buy your products or services. Our key objective is to enable salespeople to sell at a higher margin than competitors, generate more revenue and profits, create mutually beneficial business relationships, and increase customer retention.
About the Sales Negotiation Training Program
Sellers are facing more complex negotiations, more professional buyers, more irrational competitive behavior, and more internal negotiation, all of which, of course, make negotiating more difficult. Clearly, the rules of the game are being redefined and the old rules no longer apply. The only fail-proof way to unlock and retain maximum competitive advantage is to implement a best in class approach to deal-making and negotiating. This is the sole reason why we exist – to help you build an unparalleled sales negotiation capability.
The Sales Negotiation Training Program is appropriate for all marketing, commercial, pre-sales, and sales teams and resources who find themselves in a position where they: define and communicate your company’s value proposition to clients, negotiate sales agreements, implement agreements, and manage SLAs and client relationships until the contract value is fully realized.
We have designed and delivered customized Sales Negotiation Training Programmes for:
- B2B Sales Teams (incl. Managers and Directors)
- Pricing & Marketing Teams (incl. Managers and Directors)
- Service Managers and Service Teams
- Pre Sales Teams
- Account Managers and Directors
If you are serious about improving your sales results this program is not a ‘should’, it is a ‘must’. If you want the fastest results in the shortest period of time, this program is for you. There is absolutely nothing to risk and everything to gain.
The Sales Negotiation Training Program has been designed to meet the needs of sales professionals and has been specifically created to address the issues that sales professionals are confronted with during negotiations. To be successful, sales professionals require skills, and an effective real-time process to maximize the value they create as they sell, capture that value in a deal, avoid costly concessions in the sales process, and effectively manage price and competitive pressures from customers.
The program derives from our best in class Strategic Negotiation Model, which has been instrumental for our Clients in obtaining exceptional negotiated results. The BNA Strategic Negotiation Model has been designed to:
- help organizations successfully negotiate value maximizing deals
- guide negotiators through various negotiation challenges present in high-stakes, multi-issue and complex negotiations
- help professionals (and their companies) close profitable deals and realize the anticipated contract value over time
- improve the value of sales and supplier negotiations and relationships, and
- assist organizations and individuals in building a unique negotiation capability with the focus on the entire lifecycle of interactions between service providers and their clients – from RFP, through negotiation, transition, implementation, service delivery to subsequent contract renegotiation
High-performing organizations know that training alone is not enough to deliver sustainable behavior change and measurable improvements. The truth is that you can’t build a muscle in an hour, a day or even a weekend and progress is never linear. Only with total and continuous immersion, quality coaching and consistent spaced repetition can one optimize learning experience and achieve lasting results.
The Sales Negotiation Training Program is designed to empower participants with the focus, training, and accountability they need to achieve the consistent results you’d require of your salesforce.
The Program answers these 2 questions:
- How do you get the advantage long term?
- How do you turn learning experience and newly acquired skills into accelerated and sustainable results?
The exact program content and its structure are driven by your specific needs, objectives, and budget. We have delivered Sales Negotiation Training Programs that included:
- Sales Negotiation Strategy & Process Definition
- A Series of 2-3-day Instructor-led Training Workshops
- Individual and Group Coaching
- Negotiation Interventions – preparation for actual negotiations with professional buyers
- E-learning and Virtual Learning
- Sales Negotiation Academy – access to an online, interactive platform + customized training modules delivered monthly
- Follow-up Instructor-led Training
All our programs are built upon the fundamental premise that drives all our client engagement – RESULTS
Contact us to receive a formal proposal and a detailed overview of the program structure and content.
At, BNA Ltd we deploy a highly personalized, customer-centric approach when building and implementing customized training programs. At the end of the day, it is about delivering anticipated improvements to your people and company. We praise ourselves for being collaborative and working closely with nominated stakeholders in order to bring about maximum value to our Clients.
To achieve this, we implement a simple, yet very effective 4-step process:
- STEP 1: ASSESS – we will work with you to identify and explore current challenges, opportunities, and negotiation performance
- STEP 2: CREATE – here we will adopt the BNA Strategic Negotiation Model (a process-based methodology) to design a customized solution, and define your company’s new way of negotiating, to ensure that we help you achieve your specific business needs and objectives in the short-, medium, and long-term.
- STEP 3: DELIVER – the new way of negotiating is embedded into existing processes and strategies (instructor-led training workshops, coaching, consulting) and we help you create a culture of learning and accountability
- STEP 4: SUSTAIN – we help you sustain your new competitive advantage through ongoing support (e.g. coaching and consulting), Sales Negotiation Academy (online, interactive platform) and customized virtual learning modules
Why Choose Us
Our Approach: Negotiation Preparation-Engagement-Review Cycle
The BNA Strategic Negotiation Model – a comprehensive and proven model designed to assist organizations in the establishment of an organization-wide negotiation capability
Process driven approach – BNA Negotiation Preparation & Engagement Toolkit
End-to-End Negotiation Skills Development Programs (as opposite to negotiation training)
Extensive Pre-event Profiling & Benchmarking – Individual & Organisational
Lagging Indicators & ROI – Sustainable Performance & Financial Improvements
What Clients Say
It was the best negotiation training I have ever attended.
I have just completed Michael’s negotiation course. Michael made the course very interactive and used a variety of different approaches in his teaching. He is clearly very knowledgeable with regard to negotiation. I used to run internal training courses for several years after receiving extensive training to do so. As a result, I am tough to impress. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the session and gained a lot of valuable learning.
I attended a sales negotiation course run by Michael and he really knows his stuff. The courses he runs are full on and intensive involving group work, exercises and individual feedback. The skills you gain in such a short period of time are priceless. The knowledge gained from the course has significantly improved my negotiation skills and has ultimately helped increase the company sales revenue. I would highly recommend you speak with Michal to see what he could offer.
I have become more mindful of my preparation and time spent before engaging with internal and external customers. Using negotiation skills and planning, I’ve been able to bring in 3 service orders for work (22 days of work, and >$10,000 in revenue).
The Negotiation Training & Intervention delivered by Michael Zieba helped tremendously. The meeting with the customer who used to be very aggressive went very well and they very much want to partner with us to make this partnership successful. We executed our negotiation strategy and the customer has signed the biggest CR in the history of our company – £3.5M. Thank you very much!