The Sales Negotiation Training Program is appropriate for all marketing, commercial, pre-sales, and sales teams and resources who find themselves in a position where they: define and communicate your company’s value proposition to clients, negotiate sales agreements, implement agreements, and manage SLAs and client relationships until the contract value is fully realized.
We have designed and delivered customized Sales Negotiation Training Programmes for:
- B2B Sales Teams (incl. Managers and Directors)
- Pricing & Marketing Teams (incl. Managers and Directors)
- Service Managers and Service Teams
- Pre Sales Teams
- Account Managers and Directors
If you are serious about improving your sales results this program is not a ‘should’, it is a ‘must’. If you want the fastest results in the shortest period of time, this program is for you. There is absolutely nothing to risk and everything to gain.
The Sales Negotiation Training Program has been designed to meet the needs of sales professionals and has been specifically created to address the issues that sales professionals are confronted with during negotiations. To be successful, sales professionals require skills, and an effective real-time process to maximize the value they create as they sell, capture that value in a deal, avoid costly concessions in the sales process, and effectively manage price and competitive pressures from customers.
The program derives from our best in class Strategic Negotiation Model, which has been instrumental for our Clients in obtaining exceptional negotiated results. The BNA Strategic Negotiation Model has been designed to:
- help organizations successfully negotiate value maximizing deals
- guide negotiators through various negotiation challenges present in high-stakes, multi-issue and complex negotiations
- help professionals (and their companies) close profitable deals and realize the anticipated contract value over time
- improve the value of sales and supplier negotiations and relationships, and
- assist organizations and individuals in building a unique negotiation capability with the focus on the entire lifecycle of interactions between service providers and their clients – from RFP, through negotiation, transition, implementation, service delivery to subsequent contract renegotiation
High-performing organizations know that training alone is not enough to deliver sustainable behavior change and measurable improvements. The truth is that you can’t build a muscle in an hour, a day or even a weekend and progress is never linear. Only with total and continuous immersion, quality coaching and consistent spaced repetition can one optimize learning experience and achieve lasting results.
The Sales Negotiation Training Program is designed to empower participants with the focus, training, and accountability they need to achieve the consistent results you’d require of your salesforce.
The Program answers these 2 questions:
- How do you get the advantage long term?
- How do you turn learning experience and newly acquired skills into accelerated and sustainable results?
The exact program content and its structure are driven by your specific needs, objectives, and budget. We have delivered Sales Negotiation Training Programs that included:
- Sales Negotiation Strategy & Process Definition
- A Series of 2-3-day Instructor-led Training Workshops
- Individual and Group Coaching
- Negotiation Interventions – preparation for actual negotiations with professional buyers
- E-learning and Virtual Learning
- Sales Negotiation Academy – access to an online, interactive platform + customized training modules delivered monthly
- Follow-up Instructor-led Training
All our programs are built upon the fundamental premise that drives all our client engagement – RESULTS
Contact us to receive a formal proposal and a detailed overview of the program structure and content.
At, BNA Ltd we deploy a highly personalized, customer-centric approach when building and implementing customized training programs. At the end of the day, it is about delivering anticipated improvements to your people and company. We praise ourselves for being collaborative and working closely with nominated stakeholders in order to bring about maximum value to our Clients.
To achieve this, we implement a simple, yet very effective 4-step process:
- STEP 1: ASSESS – we will work with you to identify and explore current challenges, opportunities, and negotiation performance
- STEP 2: CREATE – here we will adopt the BNA Strategic Negotiation Model (a process-based methodology) to design a customized solution, and define your company’s new way of negotiating, to ensure that we help you achieve your specific business needs and objectives in the short-, medium, and long-term.
- STEP 3: DELIVER – the new way of negotiating is embedded into existing processes and strategies (instructor-led training workshops, coaching, consulting) and we help you create a culture of learning and accountability
- STEP 4: SUSTAIN – we help you sustain your new competitive advantage through ongoing support (e.g. coaching and consulting), Sales Negotiation Academy (online, interactive platform) and customized virtual learning modules